|Article number:||Used 13201-17022|
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
Note: This is a product listing for previously used connecting rods.
Stock will be placed here, when available, with the details including condition, approximate dimensions, and overall weights of the items available.
6 individual pieces (sold "each") - Used Genuine Toyota Connecting Rods -
These rods have been machined, and have new pin bushings that have been honed to fit the gudgeon pin (wrist pin). They were going to be used on a 1HDT engine rebuild, however they are not all equal in length which would have given unequal piston protrusion values and so are being made available for re-sale.
The rod operating length (center to center) and weights are provided below.
When ordering, you must indicate in a message or email which rod(s) you wish to purchase.
Note: the lengths were measured using vernier calipers and calculated, so there is some slight error possible. In most cases, if you're going to be buying a single connecting rod, you're going to have to have your rods and the additional 'oddball' rod machined to match by resizing one or more of the rods to get the length and the resulting piston protrusion to be even, and then balanced for weight. Sometimes it's more economical to start with a matched set - see Related Product below for options regarding matched connecting rods.
The rods are supplied with bolts that have been previously installed once for your convenience. The bolts should be measured for stretch (to be re-used) or replaced with new items. The specs can be found in the Toyota service manual.
Used parts are sold "as is"
1. 155.38mm & 1090 grams Sold
2. 155.17mm & 1090 grams
3. 155.14mm & 1094 grams
4. 155.06mm & 1094 grams
5. 155.04mm & 1094 grams
6. 155.04mm & 1092 grams
Items may be Genuine or High Quality Aftermarket parts - see above description for details.
• 1 set of 6 Engine Australia matched connecting rods that are within 2 grams of each other.
4 @ 1114 grams
2 @ 1116 grams
• Matched for operating length to provide even piston protrusions.
• Sold only as a set of 6 pcs and priced as set of 6 items.
• Include the matching wrist/gudgeon pins, pin retainer clips, pre-installed and honed pin bushings, con rod bolts (in excellent condition and can be re-used)
• Very high quality aftermarket parts.
• This particular set of connecting rods was used for rebuild, had 5,000km of use, and the engine was dismantled due to an injector-caused piston failure. They are essentially new parts with no appreciable wear.