|Article number:||Exedy Clutch Kit 1HZ & 13BT - Extreme Duty|
|Availability:||Out of stock|
This product description contains important information that you must read to correctly place your order.
• Choose this kit for vehicles that see EXTREME use such as towing heavy trailers, running much larger than stock tires, consistently carringy heavy loads and you have a turbo installed on your 1HZ engine and it's tuned to perfection and running massive boost (in which case you probably also have DPP Billet Forged Connecting Rods, 1HZ-T performance pistons, and ARP Head Studs keeping your cylinder head in place).
• This kit is also used with the 13BT engine with the H55F 5 speed transmission and you want the clutch with the most clamping force you can reasonably get without remortgaging your house and selling your first-born child.
Note 1: The release bearing and pilot bearing are different for the 1HZ and the 13BT, but the disc and pressure plate are common.
Note 2: Order the pilot bearing separately - it is not included in this kit - and the 1HZ item is not a commonly available bearing.
For 1HZ applications, order part number: 90363-15017
For 13BT applications, order part number: 90363-12002
Note 3: The release bearing supplied is this kit by default is the item for the 1HZ engine. The release bearing for 13BT applications, is part number: 90363-45013
Important: Send a note with your clutch kit order if you are installing this in a 13BT powered vehicle and I will supply the correct 13BT release bearing instead of the 1HZ release bearing.
Note 4: You must machine your flywheel when replacing your clutch. The flywheel must be machined with a +0.5 mm step on flywheel where the clutch disc sits (ie: the clutch friction surface is higher than the rest of the flywheel).
• Pedal effort is greatly increased over the stock clutch due to the greater clamping force this clutch has.
• If your clutch hydraulics are weak or old, then you should absolutely consider replacing them at the same time you replace the clutch kit as this clutch kit will absolutely find the weak spot in your aging clutch hydraulics and cause them to fail at precisely the most inconvenient time and place imaginable.
• See the Related Products that are below this listing on this page to order clutch hydraulic cylinders.
Exedy Clutch - Made in Japan
2022 07 01