|Article number:||Exedy Clutch Kit 1HZ & 13BT - Heavy Duty|
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
This product description contains important information that you must read to correctly place your order.
• Choose this kit for vehicles that see Heavy Duty use such as towing trailers, running much larger than stock tires, consistently carry heavy loads and/or you have a turbo installed on your 1HZ engine and it's tuned to perfection.
• This kit is also used with the 13BT engine with the H55F 5 speed transmission.
Note 1: The release bearing and pilot bearing are different for the 1HZ and the 13BT, but the disc and pressure plate are common.
Note 2: Order the pilot bearing separately - it is not included in this kit - and the 1HZ item is not a commonly available bearing.
Note 3: The release bearing supplied is this kit by default is the item for the 1HZ engine. The release bearing for 13BT applications, is part number: 90363-45013
Important: Send a note with your clutch kit order if you are installing this in a 13BT powered vehicle and I will supply the correct 13BT release bearing instead of the 1HZ release bearing.
Note 4: You must machine your flywheel when replacing your clutch. The flywheel must be machined with a +0.5 mm step on flywheel where the clutch disc sits (ie: the clutch friction surface is higher than the rest of the flywheel).
• Pedal effort is slightly increased over the stock clutch due to the greater clamping force this clutch has.
• If your clutch hydraulics are weak or old, then you should absolutely consider replacing them at the same time you replace the clutch kit.
• See the Related Products that are below this listing on this page to order clutch hydraulic cylinders.
Exedy Clutch - Made in Japan
2022 07 01